Saturday, August 24, 2013

Beautiful Days BITE!

On days like today, here in the Hoosier Kingdom, I find myself wishing for rain.

When you're a polyclay freak like me, perfect weather equals GUILT. Why am I not frolicking in the meadow or swimming in the lake? What kind of person stays holed up in her studio when the Gods of barometric pressure have so generously smiled upon her?

Um...that kind of person would be me.

First of all, I don't "frolic", at least not when I can avoid it. Second, lakes contain snakes. 'Nuff said. Plus you can't frolic and swim while caning polyclay.

Ok, you got me. Its all about the clay AGAIN.

But honestly I have tried walking while conditioning clay. I tripped immediately and dropped it onto the dusty road. There's $2.79 down the drain. And speaking of dusty roads there are all manner of insects and animals and scary plants lurking in the out of doors.

Maybe I'll stay in and clay. Just until Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment