Friday, August 23, 2013

Clay or Other Stuff? No Contest.

Last night I went shopping for groceries. I had a sixty dollar budget which buys about a bag and a half of stuff. My list included laundry detergent, shampoo, dish soap, hand soap, Advil and enough food to make dinner for a week.

My reward for the shopping was a trip to Michael's for clay.

Now, I measure all purchases by this simple formula:

 Clay divided by Everything Else = GET THE CLAY

I obviously did not have enough money for "Everything Else" anyway; so here's what I did:

I bought laundry detergent and filled my dish soap dispenser with it. I bought shampoo and filled by hand soap dispenser with it. I got generic Advil. I pretended to "forget" the food completely.

Then I went to Michael's and spent the rest on clay.

Its all good, though. I think I have a can of tuna at home. But I'm out of mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment